Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7620 Redondo Drive, Rowlett
Brand NEW energy-efficient home ready November 2019! The Aberdeen’s upstairs loft makes a great play room for kids, he owner’s suite offers a private space to unwind. East of downtown Dallas, residents will enjoy a resort, marina, and shopping nearby. Quickly get to work with easy access to employment centers in Dallas and Richardson. Known for their energy-efficient features, our homes help you live a healthier and quieter lifestyle while saving thousands of dollars on utility bills.
- MLS® #14160167
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,924
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, Concrete, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk
- FeaturesJogging Path/ Bike Path, Park
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage, Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionWater/Lake View
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- FoundationPiered Beam Slab
- Listing AgentPatrick Mcgrath
- Listing OfficeMeritage Homes Realty
- Address7620 Redondo Drive
- AreaSACHSE/ROWLETT AREA (8)
- Zip Code75088
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Smart Home Features
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Gas, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Heat Pump, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- DistrictGarland ISD
- ElementaryChoice Of School
- MiddleChoice Of School
- HighChoice Of School
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 3:00pm CDT.