Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3802 Mark Court, Abilene
WOW! Absoutely adorable! This 3 bedroom, open concept home in Wylie ISD is a must see! Walk out on to your huge, coverd back porch and enjoy the spacious, backyard that backs up to land. This quite home sits in the back of cup-de-sac, giving you lots of privacy. Interior has fresh paint, gorgeous wood burning fireplace, new cabinet hardware and secondary bedroom with TWO closets. New roof in November 2018, New hot water heater installed last month, and new AC unit in 2015. Storage building in backyard stays. Call to see today!
- MLS® #14159398
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,395
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Water Meter, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- ConstructionBrick, Siding
- Listing AgentNikki Duncan
- Listing OfficeTommy Simons & Associates, Realtors
- Address3802 Mark Court
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionMesquite Forest Estates
- Zip Code79606-5527
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 2:45am CDT.