Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3425 S 14th Street, Abilene
Abilene land mark, historical woman's club building. Very well maintained with super pleasing interior. Full commercial kitchen, dumb waiter for upstairs meeting rooms, stage, 94,000 sq feet of asphalt parking. Large patio. Super for event center, restaurant, church, offices. The building is near move in ready. Circular drive. Elevator to second floor - *wow*.
- MLS® #14158501
- Year Built1955
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, MUD Sewer
- FeaturesColumns, Cooler/Freezer, Elevator, Inside Storage, Living Areas, Open Span, Security System, Single User
- GaragesAttached, Circle Drive, Unassigned Spaces
- Listing AgentRobert Calk
- Listing OfficeSenter, Realtors
- Address3425 S 14th Street
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionBenjamin Austin Surv #92
- Zip Code79605-4903
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories2
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 3:00am CDT.