Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1916 Victoria Drive, Arlington
Fantastic home in a fantastic neighborhood! This cozy three bedroom, two bathroom home is located within walking distance of schools including Butler Elementary, Shackelford Junior High and Lamar High School. The property offers a great floor plan, beautiful stone gas fireplace, large living spaces, luxury vinyl floors, amazing screened-in patio room, backyard fire pit area, two car garage and much more! The home is also conveniently located close to I-30 with easy access to Dallas, Fort Worth, Six Flags Amusement Park, Hurricane Harbor Water Park and both stadiums (Cowboys and Rangers). It's the perfect place to call home, in the perfect location, at the perfect price!
- MLS® #14158213
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,435
- Year Built1971
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es)
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Some Trees
- ConstructionBrick, Wood
- Listing AgentElizabeth Kelly
- Listing OfficeKind Realty
- Address1916 Victoria Drive
- AreaARLINGTON NORTH (82)
- SubdivisionLamar West Add
- Zip Code76012-1770
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Gas, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- # of Stories1
- DistrictArlington ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 2:45am CDT.