Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3505 Blue Forest Drive, Arlington
IMPECCABLE CURB APPEAL: Beautiful South West Arlington Home with Alluring Pool and Mansfield Schools. 2 Living & 2 Dining Areas for Casual or Formal Entertaining. Stunning Kitchen with Stainless Steal Appliances, Granite Counter Tops. Ample Cabinets, Double Pantry, Plus Butlers Pantry. Master Suite is Complete with Romantic Fireplace, Garden Tub, Separate Shower, Duel Sinks, & Walk-In Closet. 3 Comfortable Bedrooms & Full Bath Upstairs. Modern Decor Throughout, Plantation Shutters, 2 Fireplaces, Separate Utility Room, Radiant Barrier, Rear Entry Garage, Sprinkler System & More. Peaceful, Private, & Incredible Backyard Oasis with Gunite Pool & Spa. Wonderful Location & Easy Access to Hwy 287, Shopping, & Dining.
- MLS® #14158057
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,622
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener, Rear
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa, Cleaning System, In Ground Gunite, Pool Perimeter Fence
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing AgentMike Hale
- Listing OfficeMike Hale Realty
- Address3505 Blue Forest Drive
- AreaARLINGTON SOUTHWEST (87)
- SubdivisionWoodland Spgs Add
- Zip Code76001-4832
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Heat Pump, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictMansfield ISD
- ElementaryCarol Holt
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 9:15pm CDT.