Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
858 Great Waters Drive, Abilene
Beautiful custom home located in the Indian Wells neighborhood, ready to be shown today. Spacious open floor plan makes this 4 bedroom, 2 bath home a must see! Open kitchen with island includes custom cabinetry, granite counter tops, and stone back-splash. Spacious master bath with dual sinks,walk in shower, and separate garden tub for soaking. Eye-catching designer wood trimmed windows, floor to ceiling stone wood-burning fireplace and crown molding throughout makes this split floor plan home one of a kind. Covered patio leads to an immaculately landscaped backyard with privacy fence great for entertaining or simply enjoying Texas weather! Schedule an appt for your buyers today!
- MLS® #14157404
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,695
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Asphalt, City Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentJenny Aldridge
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address858 Great Waters Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionIndian Wells Add
- Zip Code79602-1807
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 9:45pm CDT.