Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6926 Jennings Drive, Abilene
Brand New Construction in Highly Desired Hampton Hills Subdivision! 3 Bedroom 2 Full Baths Open Floor Plan, Split Bedroom Arrangement. Extra Tall Tray Ceilings, Molding, Granite Counter Tops, Separate Utility, Covered Patio and MUCH More!! Estimated Completion Date Will Be around End Of Nov 2019!! Will Also Feature Sod, and Landscaping in Front Yard, Sprinklers in Front and Back Yard with Back Privacy Fence. Close to Dyess Air Force Base and some of Abilene's Finest Dining, Schools and Shopping! Home Will Come With Builders Structural 2-10 Warranty and With a Full Price Offer Builder Will Pay up to $3500 of Buyer's Closing Costs!
- MLS® #14155703
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,540
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Asphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Water Meter
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es)
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Subdivision
- Listing AgentDeborah Church
- Listing OfficeTommy Simons & Associates, Realtors
- Address6926 Jennings Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionHampton Hills
- Zip Code79606
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 21st, 2020 at 7:30am CST.