Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7308 S State Highway 6, Albany
Beautiful property just south of Albany in Shackelford county. 154 acres 3 homes main home ranch style 3-2 2 story open concept extremely nice, pool, hot tub, outdoor kitchen, pool house with additional bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, and living area. in law home ranch style 3-2 nice rock home third residence is nice mobile home 3-2 used as rental 38 stall barn used to be race horse training facility, additional pens outside, covered round pen. Acreage is heavily treed, tons of wildlife, whitetail, turkey, hogs, dove, other native animals. Phenomenal hunting and equine or livestock property. Super nice unique property with the three homes.
- MLS® #14155413
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,540
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- UtilitiesAsphalt, Co-op Water, Individual Water Meter, Outside City Limits, Septic
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesArena, Covered Porch(es), Guest Quarters, Stable/Barn, Equestrian Center, Round Pens
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed, Horses Permitted, Pasture
- ConstructionConcrete, Rock/ Stone, Siding
- Listing AgentRylan Harrison
- Listing OfficeRanch Partners
- Address7308 S State Highway 6
- AreaSHACKELFORD COUNTY (326)
- Zip Code76430
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Loft
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAlbany ISD
- ElementaryNancy Smith
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 2:15pm CDT.