Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
230 Niagara Falls Drive, Anna
This home is all about entertaining your guests. From the quiet night on the front porch to the backyard oasis including, built in sink, counter tops and fireplace. Decorative stone landscaping accents the backyard. Wide open floor plan inside with a office, eat in dining room and kitchen. Stone work is accented throughout this home also. Granite counter tops in kitchen and bathrooms. Game room upstairs features a bonus storage room. If you are ready to invite all the guests over, this is the one!
- MLS® #14154941
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,716
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Individual Water Meter
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Park, Playground, Private Lake/Pond
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, On Street
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Patio Covered, Outdoor Living Center
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Listing AgentTodd Engels
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams North Country
- Address230 Niagara Falls Drive
- AreaANNA AREA (63)
- SubdivisionFalls Ph 2
- Zip Code75409-5056
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Gas, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAnna ISD
- ElementarySue Evelyn Rattan
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 3:45am CDT.