Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1909 Ranch Trail Road, Aubrey
Great single-story Highland Home in Arrow Brooke, close to HWY380 and the Tollway. Are you a cook? If yes, you'll enjoy this Chef's kitchen that opens to the family room great for entertaining, also features granite countertops, island with under-mount stainless steel sink, stainless steel appliances, and custom cabinetry. Home offers wood floors and boasts tile work on the master shower and kitchen backsplash.
- MLS® #14154430
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,157
- Year Built2016
- UtilitiesCommunity Mailbox, Curbs, MUD Sewer, MUD Water, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage, On Street
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Siding, Wood, Vinyl Siding
- Listing AgentBernice Maez
- Listing OfficeVivo Realty
- Address1909 Ranch Trail Road
- AreaDENTON COUNTY (31)
- SubdivisionArrow Brooke Ph 1b
- Zip Code76227-1467
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Range/Oven-Gas, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesDirect Vent, Gas Logs, Stone
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDenton ISD
- ElementaryPaloma Creek
- HighRay Braswell
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 10:30am CDT.