Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5181 Dugan Chapel Rd, Bells
This is the One!!! Barndominium situated on 2.174 acres in Bells ISD!! Need I say more?? Custom built, almost new, 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths. It also features an open concept den, kitchen, and eating area. Large master bedroom has a walk-in closet and a walk-in rain shower in master bath. Second bath is a Jack and Jill bath with access to den. 30x40 attached shop area, with third bath, can be easily converted to living space. The shop area has 2 roll up exterior doors along with 2 exterior walk thru doors. The attached carport accommodates 4 vehicles.
- MLS® #14153319
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,720
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic, All Weather Road, Asphalt, Co-op Water, Individual Water Meter, Outside City Limits
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Side, Swing Drive
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Interior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- ConstructionMetal, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentAnn Dicken
- Listing OfficeAnn's Realty
- Address5181 Dugan Chapel Rd
- AreaGRAYSON COUNTY (37)
- SubdivisionWorthington Energy Friendly Homes #One; Lot 1
- Zip Code7514
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Propane
- # of Stories1
- DistrictBells ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 10:30am CDT.