Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
231 Carriage Hills Parkway, Abilene
Beautiful new construction home in the Carriage Hills Subdivision close to Lake Kirby & the new Wylie East schools. 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Open concept living-dining-kitchen with great island. Built on a 9ft plate with 9-10ft box ceiling in Master BR and 10ft ceiling in LR. Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring in main areas with carpet in bedrooms. Beautiful 8ft entrance door under a large, covered front porch. Master bath has soaker tub, tile shower & dual sinks. UPGRADED Leathered Granite countertops! Custom cabinetry throughout. Great covered back porch, wood privacy fence, sprinkler system & landscaping. (room sizes approx)
- MLS® #14152892
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,634
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, Curbs
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision
- WindowsLow E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentRomona Brogan
- Listing OfficeRe/max Of Abilene
- Address231 Carriage Hills Parkway
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionCarriage Hills Addn Sec 1
- Zip Code79602
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 4:45am CST.