Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6252 Shady Lane, Scurry
41+ acres in highly desired Scurry School District. Picturesque view of Large Pond, Two Large Metal Bldgs, has plumbing and both building have electricity with overhead doors, metal hay barn behind buildings and more. Historic Barn in the front has been used for many photo shoots. 2nd pond in back. Presently being used as a hay meadow, and grazing. Has Ag Exemption. Cross fenced. Ready to build your home. Bring all offers.
- MLS® #14151591
- Year Built2002
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Asphalt, Co-op Water, Individual Water Meter, Outside City Limits, Overhead Utilities, Gravel/Rock, Septic
- DistrictScurry-Rosser ISD
- Listing AgentDonna Biven
- Listing OfficeAcro Grace Real Estate
- Address6252 Shady Lane
- AreaKAUFMAN COUNTY (35)
- SubdivisionJuan C Cortez
- Zip Code75158
- Exterior FeaturesOther, Stable/Barn, Storage Building, Workshop w/Electric
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Horses Permitted, Irregular, Pasture, Some Trees, Subdivision, Tank/ Pond, Partially Cultivated, Undivided
- ZoningAgriculture, Residential, Rural Residential
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 1:45pm CDT.