Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7949 Hearne Drive, Abilene
Beautiful 3bed 2bath South Abilene Home in Wylie ISD. This Corner Lot home features an Spacious Living Area with Vaulted Ceilings, Wood Beam, brick fireplace and more. Beautiful Spacious kitchen with granite counters, tile backsplash and stainless appliances. Perfect for entertaining family and friends. Formal Dining. Great Master with double sinks, double closets, separate shower and tub. Great layout. Split bedrooms. Beautiful interior color scheme. Separate Laundry Room. 2 Car Front Entrance Garage and more. Come and See. Please verify measurements.
- MLS® #14150974
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,601
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Listing AgentJay Sloan
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address7949 Hearne Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionMesquite Forest Estates
- Zip Code79606-8427
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 2:15pm CDT.