Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5225 Burbank Drive, Abilene
Immaculately maintained 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1572 sf home built in 1968. Two living areas joined by galley kitchen with white cabinets. Fireplace in living room. Laminate wood floors in living areas, carpet in bedrooms. Living area separates large master suite from secondary bedrooms. Two portable buildings for additional storage. Two car garage. Conveniently located to Dyess AFB. Sensible floor plan with comfortably-sized bedrooms and no wasted space.
- MLS® #14150061
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,572
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, Curbs, Individual Water Meter, MUD Water
- # of Garages2
- Listing AgentJohn Hill
- Listing OfficeBarnett & Hill
- Address5225 Burbank Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionBaker Heights Add
- Zip Code79605-5406
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 10:30am CDT.