Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1221 Apryl Drive, Aledo
Wow! A must see in the Aledo ISD! New roof, flooring, porches, fence, light fixtures plus freshly painted. Very spacious 4 bedroom 2 bath 2 living areas 2 dining areas or flex office space. Open living*dining areas with split bedrooms. Lots of windows make it light & bright. Plentiful builtin storage, huge island kitchen, beautiful stone WBFP in the den. Check out the gorgeous master bath with double sinks, separate shower, garden tub and walkin closet. Secondary bedrooms also have nice walkin closets. Large back yard has shade trees, privacy fence & chain link fence dog run. Detached 2 vehicle carport and circular drive. Call TODAY!
- MLS® #14149637
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,432
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Water, Septic
- GaragesCovered, Detached, Individual Carport
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es)
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Listing AgentMarilyn Read
- Listing OfficeRe/max Preferred Properties
- Address1221 Apryl Drive
- AreaPARKER COUNTY (147)
- SubdivisionWest Oak Home Sites
- Zip Code76008-2605
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesStone, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAledo ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 4:15pm CST.