Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1303 Dallas Street, Bowie
Captivating charm... This spacious 4 bedroom 2 bath 2 story brick home. Some recent updating, large room upstairs could be a fourth bedroom or game room. Fresh paint and new floor through out this house is perfect for a large family that loves to entertain. A covered back porch makes the perfect setting for sitting and relaxing or grilling with friends. The neighbor hood offers quiet neighbors and beautiful large trees for ample shade and a dead end street so less traffic traveling through. With a fenced yard and storm cellar, storage building, this beauty is a must see. Call today to schedule and appointment The Pool is also negotiable
- MLS® #14149545
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,984
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Asphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Opener, Side
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAbove Ground
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Storage Building, Storm Cellar
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- WindowsStorm Windows
- Listing AgentStacy Gamblin
- Listing OfficeMargaret Hutson Realty
- Address1303 Dallas Street
- AreaMONTAGUE COUNTY (96)
- Zip Code76230-3303
- Interior FeaturesHigh Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- DistrictBowie ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 9:00pm CDT.