Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6768 Rockridge Trail, Aubrey
Welcome to Rock N' P Ranch. This private retreat custom built estate sits on 5 heavily treed acres. You will feel right at home with the high ceilings and natural light throughout. Open concept. Eat-in kitchen great for entertaining that flows into the living room and outdoor patio. Master Bedroom down with attached study and updated bathroom with his and her vanity, soaking tub, separate shower and walk-in closet. Second living area up with wet bar and walk around porch. Spacious secondary bedrooms have walk in closets and Jack and Jill bath. 40 X 50 workshop with electric and plumbed. Bring your horses, RV's and boats. Close to Lakes, 35 and the tollway. One of Denton County's hidden treasures on the hill.
- MLS® #14145537
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,395
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCo-op Water
- # of Garages3
- GaragesDetached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Outside Entry, Porte-Cochere, Has Sink in Garage, Opener, Swing Drive
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Wood Deck, Gutters, Lighting System, Patio Covered, Patio Open, RV/ Boat Parking, Workshop, Workshop w/Electric
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed, Horses Permitted, Landscaped
- ConstructionBrick, Siding
- Listing AgentMichelle Myers
- Listing OfficeRogers Healy And Associates
- Address6768 Rockridge Trail
- AreaDENTON COUNTY (31)
- SubdivisionJames Williamson
- Zip Code76227-5065
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Multiple Staircases, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAubrey ISD
- ElementaryHl Brockett
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2020 at 4:30pm CST.