Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1116 Stampede Drive, Aubrey
Cozy AND sophisticated! What more could we want?? Well, how about JUST-LIKE-NEW?! This adorable 2016 home has all the custom features and architecture we demand from our newly-built homes, and all the comfort and easy living style we LOVE. This is the perfect open floorplan for you and your family; great for entertaining or awesome for hanging out solo. The adults will love the sitting area off of the master that can be converted back to a 4th bedroom, and the kiddos will FLIP over the big backyard, community pool, and did we mention WATERSLIDES? SO much fun, SUCH a quiet neighborhood, SO close to dining, entertaining, and shopping. Holler at us today for your private tour!!
- MLS® #14143951
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,041
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Listing AgentRob Vaughan
- Listing OfficeNew Home Dfw
- Address1116 Stampede Drive
- AreaDENTON COUNTY (31)
- SubdivisionCross Oak Ranch Ph 3 Tr
- Zip Code76227-1261
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDenton ISD
- ElementaryCross Oaks
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 3:45pm CDT.