Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1447 County Road 1106, Anna
Beautiful Craftsman style home, completed in April 2018 by custom home builder William Anthony Homes. Very efficient single story floorplan featuring 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. Kitchen opens to the Great Room with spacious vaulted ceilings and beautiful stone fire place. Cedar beams, Plantation Shutters and wood floors are a few of the upgrades throughout the living areas. A covered patio with a wood burning fire place create a perfect place for entertaining. Also included in the fenced backyard are a large grass covered area as well as a large pasture which has a separately fenced in dog run and kennel. The kennel has electricity run to it and could easily be converted back to a work shed.
- MLS® #14142667
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,311
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleCraftsman, Ranch
- UtilitiesCity Water, Septic, Aerobic Septic
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Fireplace/Pit, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System, Grill, Outdoor Living Center, Workshop w/Electric
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- ConstructionFrame/Brick Trim
- Listing AgentJason Baker
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams No. Collin Cty
- Address1447 County Road 1106
- AreaGRAYSON COUNTY (37)
- SubdivisionSummer Lake Country Estates
- Zip Code75409
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Plantation Shutters
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictVan Alstyne ISD
- ElementaryVan Alstyne
- HighVan Alstyne
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 3:45pm CDT.