Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
105 Aledo Pointe Drive, Aledo
A beautiful home with striking curb appeal, an acre and so many trees! In highly desired Aledo ISD. This peaceful gated neighborhood is just minutes from I20, a short drive to Ft Worth, & in close proximity to schools. Offering 4 generously sized bedrooms plus an office. A spacious kitchen & dining room. 2 fireplaces and a fenced backyard you will want to unwind in. A bonus 10-person storm shelter within steps from the back door. You won't want to miss it!
- MLS® #14140159
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,659
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Kick Out
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic, Well
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System, Storm Cellar
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Subdivision
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentSusan Thornton
- Listing OfficeBriggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
- Address105 Aledo Pointe Drive
- AreaPARKER COUNTY (147)
- SubdivisionPrairie Ridge Add
- Zip Code76008-3120
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesStone, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAledo ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 3:30am CDT.