Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1105 Mule Deer Drive, Arlington
New price! Beautiful brick house with updates including all new paint, new luxury vinyl plank, carpet and two inch blinds. Bathrooms remodeled with new mirrors and fixtures. New roof in 2019. Open floor plan offers ease of living and entertaining. Spacious kitchen with island and eat in breakfast area. Separate dining room. Living room with fireplace opens to back yard with privacy fence. Master bedroom and en suite with garden tub and separate shower. Large walk-in closet. Community pool and playground within walking distance. Close to major highways and shopping, restaurants and area attractions. Don't miss it!
- MLS® #14139901
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,881
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, City Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesClub House, Community Pool, Playground
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es)
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Some Trees
- Listing AgentCarol Massey
- Listing OfficeFloyd Realty
- Address1105 Mule Deer Drive
- AreaARLINGTON SOUTHEAST (88)
- SubdivisionVillas Of La Frontera South
- Zip Code76002-3071
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- # of Stories1
- DistrictMansfield ISD
- MiddleJames Coble
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 12:30pm CDT.