Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2248 Crescent Drive, Abilene
Wonderful 4 bedroom family home! One block from Austin Elementary! Very large living area with pretty corner fireplace! Nice kitchen with newer SS appliances and breakfast bar open to a breakfast nook area. Separate dining room next to kitchen. Also another large living area or office! Nice large bedrooms with great closets! Master bedroom has a large walk-in closet! Pretty updated master bath with tiled shower. Also a large guest bath. This home has plenty of room and storage with a nice corner lot! Garage in the back. Beautiful backyard with newer fence and large covered patio. Many updates including a newer Roof! Beautiful trees and landscaping. Don't miss this great home !
- MLS® #14138450
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,890
- Year Built1956
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped, Some Trees
- Listing AgentJamie Arnold
- Listing OfficeArnold-realtors
- Address2248 Crescent Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- Zip Code79605-5610
- Interior FeaturesWindow Coverings
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 3:30am CDT.