Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
304 W Church Street, Bailey
1936 single story home on half-acre lot. Aluminum siding in good shape. Original hardwoods are in place, some hidden under carpet. It has shaker style 4 inch baseboards and trim. Large kitchen with stainless steel, commercial type amenities. Large formal dining room, large living room and master bedroom; a smaller bedroom with closet in hallway, and a third large room off the kitchen that was added on and used as a bedroom with a small closet. One full bath with step-in shower and more closet space. Some TLC will do wonders for this home. Partially fenced. Beautiful, tree'd lot with detached garage; fully fenced area for pets or play yard on North side of house. Pear and Pecan trees. Some leveling needed.
- MLS® #14138000
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,164
- Year Built1936
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages1
- GaragesDetached, Rear, Open, Side
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- ConstructionSiding, Wood
- FoundationBois dArc Post
- Listing AgentDonde Womack
- Listing OfficeSudderth Real Estate, Inc.
- Address304 W Church Street
- AreaFANNIN COUNTY (71)
- SubdivisionJ N Hume
- Zip Code75413
- Interior FeaturesHigh Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesDrop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingPanel/Floor/Wall, Propane, Space Heater, Window Unit
- # of Stories1
- DistrictBonham ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 2:15am CDT.