Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7914 Desert Rose Court, Arlington
Spacious 3 bedroom home with all bedrooms featuring walk-in closets. Split bedroom arrangement. Amazing open living-dining-kitchen space for entertaining. Separate Study. Beautifully landscaped yard with rock retaining wall at rear property line. Flag Stone Patio covered by beautiful pergola giving the backyard an a feeling of your own secluded oasis. On quiet court. Walking distance to a city park. Minutes to I20, Hwy 287 and 360. Mansfield Schools. Wall mounts for TV don't remain. Buyers to verify all measurements and schools. Attached Survey is for information only. Some sidewalks added in backyard and are not on this survey.
- MLS® #14137281
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,025
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot
- Listing AgentRebecca Harrigan
- Listing OfficeTexas State Realty
- Address7914 Desert Rose Court
- AreaARLINGTON SOUTHEAST (88)
- SubdivisionLonesome Dove Estates
- Zip Code76002-4436
- Interior FeaturesWindow Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictMansfield ISD
- MiddleJames Coble
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 9:30am CDT.