Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5410 Cinderella Lane, Abilene
Home with a large fenced backyard and beautiful front landscaping. Home has been pre-inspected and certified move in ready. Living room has wood look laminate flooring, wood burning fireplace with brick hearth and mantle, decorative molding around windows and crown molding. The living room opens to the kitchen. The kitchen has tile flooring, stainless appliances, built in microwave, dishwasher, double sink with disposal, pantry and crown molding. Master bathroom has double walk in closets, separate shower, garden tub, double sinks and separate toilet room. Master bedroom overlooks backyard and has inset ceiling with crown molding. Laundry room is off the garage area and master bedroom.
- MLS® #14136155
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,462
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Kick Out
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered, Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision
- Listing AgentRobbie Johnson
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address5410 Cinderella Lane
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionParkside Place Sub
- Zip Code79602-8306
- Interior FeaturesOther
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 10:00pm CDT.