Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6609 Hampton Hills Street, Abilene
Close to Dyess AFB and Dyess Elementary School and convenient to local shopping areas and restaurants. Spacious rooms and garage, modern-style wood-burning fireplace, lovely kitchen with lots of cabinet and counter space, breakfast bar plus kitchen dining by bay window, built-in microwave, dishwasher, electric range, and refrigerator. New architectural composition shingle roof installed June 2019.
- MLS® #14135266
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,667
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, MUD Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Subdivision
- Listing AgentCristy Vines
- Listing OfficeHomefinders Realty
- Address6609 Hampton Hills Street
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionHampton Hills
- Zip Code79606
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 4:00am CDT.