Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
734 E North 14th Street A-d, Abilene
Owner agent. If you are looking for a great investment property, this is it. Four framed built homes on one lot. Located across the street from ACU and behind University church. All rentals are identical except color scheme. Four bedrooms, 2 full baths with double vanities, utility room with washer and dryer included, open concept kitchen, dining room and living room. Large pantry, refrigerator. Electric for garbage disposals if buyer wants to install. 1 water meter per 2 units. Current tenants in all four unit have leases until May 2020. Plenty of parking at units with extra street parking. No sign on property. Buyer to verify all measurements.
- MLS® #14135225
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeMultiple Single Units
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Alley, Asphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Master Water Meter, MUD Water, Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces16
- GaragesSide, Unassigned Spaces
- Lot DescriptionNo Backyard Grass
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- Listing AgentShelley Watson
- Listing OfficeHatchett & Company Real Estate
- Address734 E North 14th Street A-d
- AreaABILENE NORTHEAST (302)
- SubdivisionAbilene Heights
- Zip Code79601-3882
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 12:00pm CDT.