Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12269 County Road 1067, Anna
Looking for room to roam or opportunity to subdivide? This very private, custom home with beautiful gardens, character and lots of options. Updates include neutral interior paint, carpet and lighting. Three spacious living areas down, large open light and bright kitchen with abundant cabinetry. Stunning stone fireplace spans both upstairs and down. Two bedrooms and two bath are downstairs. A private master suite with living area, luxurious bath and large walk-in closet up. Family opens to a huge outdoor living space with pergola is welcoming and overlooks the additional acreage and trees. Property has frontage and is accessible from FM 2862 as well as CR 1067. Please give one hour notice to show. Ag Exemption!
- MLS® #14134829
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,017
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Septic
- Exterior FeaturesGazebo
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Interior Lot, Some Trees
- RoofComposition, Other Roof
- ConstructionBrick, Siding
- Listing AgentHolly Milstead
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams No. Collin Cty
- Address12269 County Road 1067
- AreaANNA AREA (63)
- SubdivisionABS A0785 WILLIAM W ROBERTS SURVEY
- Zip Code75409-8012
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Window Coverings
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesStone, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAnna ISD
- ElementaryJudith Harlow
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 2:00am CDT.