Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13709 Green Elm Road W, Aledo
Gorgeous NEW DAVID WEEKLEY HOME in sought after Walsh of Fort Worth. Convenient ONE STORY with study. Aledo ISD and new on sight Walsh Elementary School. Wonderful curb appeal. Open study and spacious open concept kitchen with large island-dining-living. Beautiful flooring! Walsh amenities include parks, pools, state of the art fitness center, marker space, market, co-work space, and much more! Outstanding builder warranty, builder reputation and green features.
- MLS® #14134814
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,210
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClub House, Comm Sprinkler System, Community Pool, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Private Lake/Pond
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows, Tinted Windows
- Listing AgentJimmy Rado
- Listing OfficeDavid M. Weekley
- Address13709 Green Elm Road W
- AreaPARKER COUNTY (146)
- Zip Code76008
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Water Purifier
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAledo ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 9:00pm CDT.