Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1709 Glenwood Drive, Abilene
Great home in beautiful neighborhood. Walk to River Oaks Shopping. Lots of large trees. Big workshop and storage building.
- MLS® #14134419
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,674
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAlley, Asphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, MUD Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage Door Opener, Area Assigned
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Storage Building, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing AgentPatty Knight
- Listing OfficeSenter, Realtors
- Address1709 Glenwood Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionWychwood Add
- Zip Code79605-5007
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings, Water Softener
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 1:45pm CDT.