Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
509 N Ballard Avenue, Wylie
Looking for a unique place to open your business or work from home?.?.? Enjoy the historic feel mixed with modern style in this Shabby Chic 2,080 square foot open floor plan Arts and Craftsman style home. A row of 20- 36 feet tall crêpe myrtle trees line the north side of the home. Located with in walking distance to coffee shops, restaurants and boutiques. Nestled between two local businesses. This is a high traffic area with lots of visibility and Endless possibilities. This property is zoned “Mixed Use” and can be used for home or business.
- MLS® #14133793
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,080
- Year Built1959
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Gravel/Rock, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Overhead Utilities, Sidewalk
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es)
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- FoundationPier & Beam, Bois dArc Post
- Listing AgentLibbie Rodriguez
- Listing OfficeFathom Realty
- Address509 N Ballard Avenue
- AreaWYLIE AREA (50)
- SubdivisionRussell Add
- Zip Code75098-4517
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Wainscoting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Range/Oven-Gas, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD
- HighWylie East
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 11:30am CDT.