Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10150 County Road 579, Anna
Secluded but very well located on Hwy 78, just south of State Hwy 121. Over 90 acres of outstanding ranch land with frontage on Hwy 78 and paved CR 579. Three ponds and the largest is over 3 acres. Currently has a mobile home, insulated shop 30 x 60 with electricity, a loft and vehicle lift. An old really neat dairy barn and an insulated storage building. There are currently five livestock paddocks with gate entry to each. There is plenty of room for your new home, cattle, horses with plenty of grazing or hay land. The farm has an extra mobile home pad complete with septic in place. Keep the farm as is or build your new home on one of the many building sites. Enjoy the wildlife in the area at times.
- MLS® #14133514
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Asphalt, Co-op Membership Included, Co-op Water, No City Services, Outside City Limits, Overhead Utilities, Septic, Unincorporated
- DistrictBlue Ridge ISD
- Listing AgentBuster Sudderth
- Listing OfficeSudderth Real Estate, Inc.
- Address10150 County Road 579
- AreaBLUE RIDGE AREA (67)
- SubdivisionHp Horton Abs 368
- Zip Code75409-7416
- Exterior FeaturesWorkshop, Workshop w/Electric
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed, Horses Permitted, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Pasture, Tank/ Pond, Undivided, Water/Lake View
- ZoningAgriculture, Not Zoned
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 10:00pm CDT.