Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7309 Cr 231, Aspermont
Gerard Ranch offers stunning bluffs, canyons, lakes and creek bottoms. The ranch is situated along the banks of North Croton Creek and serves as a wildlife haven, with 4 pastures on the ranch being extremely diverse from large mesquite mesas to deep draws that funnel into the canyon floors of the ranch. Smelter Lake is the center piece of the ranch at 20ac along with Del Rio lake 7ac. There are 10 other tanks on the land to ensure ample water supply in all 4 pastures. MLD program in place since 2013 with multiple trophy Whitetail, Red Stag, Elk, Auodad, Quail, Turkey & Fishing, all under Low Fence, This is truly a Hunters Paradise. 3B 2B house with 1248 sqft, Large Barn & multiple upgrades!
- MLS® #14130962
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- UtilitiesDirt, Gravel/Rock, No City Services, Outside City Limits, Septic, Well
- DistrictAspermont ISD
- Listing AgentJ. Travis Hawkins
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address7309 Cr 231
- AreaSTONEWALL COUNTY (320)
- Zip Code79502
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Deck, Covered Porch(es), Lighting System, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Satellite Dish, Workshop w/Electric
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed, Horses Permitted, Partially Cultivated, Pasture
- ZoningNot Zoned
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2020 at 6:45am CST.