Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5314 Catclaw Drive, Abilene
Motivated Sellers!! This Kyle Paul built home is in a central hotspot of Abilene conveniently located close to shopping, restaurants, and Dyess AFB! Making memories will be easy here with the open concept living, kitchen, and dining spaces! Some of the features include granite counters and luxury vinyl flooring through along with large windows that bring in lots of natural light! Master suite is complete with separate vanities, soaking tub, and separate shower with large walk in closet access to laundry room! Don't miss out on this stunning home!
- MLS® #14129925
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Listing AgentTonya Harbin
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address5314 Catclaw Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionWylie Ridge Add
- Zip Code79606-4253
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 2:15am CDT.