Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1498 Pr 2231-3, Breckenridge
Country paradise 5 minutes from town. This spacious 3 BR, 2.5 bath home boasts all custom cabinetry, a beautiful oak curved staircase, 2 bonus rooms on the second level, tons of storage and a dining-breakfast nook right off the kitchen which opens up into another space that can be used as an additional dining or an office space. The huge master suite has a nook for an office space or additional seating and large walk-in closets. In addition to the 2 car attached garage with storage above, there is a nice shop with electricity and a separate carport. Relax by the pool and watch the wildlife that inhabits this 20 acres of natural wooded area containing 1 stock tank. Option to purchase 40 additional acres.
- MLS® #14128522
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,492
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic, Gravel/Rock, Individual Water Meter, MUD Water, No City Services, Outside City Limits, Private Road
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener, Garage, Individual Carport
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCleaning System, Other
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Storage Building, Workshop w/Electric
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Pasture, Tank/ Pond
- ConstructionBrick, Vinyl Siding
- Listing AgentMichelle Mcnabb
- Listing OfficeCopperleaf Properties
- Address1498 Pr 2231-3
- AreaSTEPHENS COUNTY (99)
- Zip Code76424
- Interior FeaturesCentral Vac, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Compactor, Built-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Double Oven
- HeatingAdditional Water Heaters, Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictBreckenridge ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 10:15pm CDT.