Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2034 Lowden Street, Abilene
Very nice remodeled home. Granite, finished hardwood & vinyl tile. Fresh paint. This home has a pool but it is in need of repair. Priced to sell with no pool repairs. Previous owner said pool equipment is in working order. No reports on pool.
- MLS® #14127537
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,632
- Year Built1952
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAlley, Asphalt, City Sewer, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, MUD Water
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolDiving, In Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Deck, Covered Porch(es), Outdoor Living Center, Patio Covered, Patio Open, RV/ Boat Parking, Storage Building, Guest Quarters
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentRobert Calk
- Listing OfficeSenter, Realtors
- Address2034 Lowden Street
- AreaABILENE NORTHWEST (301)
- SubdivisionW T Mc Quary Of Delles & Paxto
- Zip Code79603-1932
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 2:30pm CST.