Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8615 County Road 4074, Scurry
Private country setting short 45 minutes to Dallas. Oversized living room has wood flooring, large kitchen-dining with 9 ft island for entertaining. Extra electric circuits above code, lots of outside seating plus hot tub on the side of the home. Lots of mature trees: pecan, walnut, magnolia, banana, pear, rose bush, wisteria, and crepe myrtle. Spring fed well and stocked tank for fishing, AG exempt, cattle grazing, awesome 3700 SF machine shop, 240-3 phase, two sets of roll-up doors, RV cover-metal with water supply and 25 amp 240-volt service.
- MLS® #14127472
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,822
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Asphalt, MUD Water, Outside City Limits, Septic, Underground Utilities, Well, Water Tap Fee Paid
- GaragesOpen, Rear, Side
- PoolSeparate Spa/Hot Tub
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Lighting System, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Satellite Dish, Sprinkler System, Workshop w/Electric
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Pasture, Some Trees, Tank/ Pond
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Tinted Windows
- Listing AgentGloria Brewer
- Listing OfficeEbby Halliday Realtors
- Address8615 County Road 4074
- AreaKAUFMAN COUNTY (35)
- Zip Code75158-4703
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Paneling, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Propane, Space Heater
- # of Stories1
- DistrictKemp ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 10:00pm CDT.