Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3233 High Meadows Drive, Abilene
NO FLOOD ZONE!! Well maintained home in an established, desirable neighborhood. Close proximity to Redbud Park, Jackson Elementary, Madison Middle School, and the Mall, makes this a wonderful family home. Lots of square footage with a large yard that has a sprinkler system and St Augustine grass that has been meticulously cared for. Large bonus room could be used as a second living area, game room or Mother-In-Law Suite. This home is a must see!!
- MLS® #14126370
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,480
- Year Built1965
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, MUD Water
- GaragesCovered, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System, Private Outdoor Space, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees
- Listing AgentJulie Poer
- Listing OfficeTommy Simons & Associates, Realtors
- Address3233 High Meadows Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- Zip Code79605-6667
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Paneling, Window Coverings
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 2:30am CDT.