Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
484 County Road 1435, Bonham
Spacious 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath Brick Home with plenty of room for the entire family. Split Master with his and her closets, 2 Large Living areas, Jack and Jill bath with 2 of the bedrooms along with a separate guest room with it's on bath. Home does have it's original flooring but with the condition of it you can tell this home has been well maintained. Property also has a pole barn approximately 40x40 with 4 horse stalls for all of the horse lovers and a beautiful 10 acres for your riding and playing. Escape the rat race of the City and come enjoy all the Country Life has to offer.
- MLS® #14123984
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,450
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic, Co-op Water
- GaragesOpen, Side
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Horses Permitted, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Pasture
- Listing AgentJames Simpson
- Listing OfficeWeichert Realtors-solid Ground
- Address484 County Road 1435
- AreaFANNIN COUNTY (71)
- Zip Code75418-7917
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBlower Fan, Brick, Masonry, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictBonham ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 7:00am CDT.