Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3401 County Road 1152, Brashear
Get away from the hustle and bustle to this 29.96-acre retreat without sacrificing modern conveniences! High-speed internet, screen porch, SS appliances and beautiful natural light. Deer roaming, towering trees cover most of the property. 3 AC of pasture for animals, chickens or agriculture. 2BR 2 BA home with a WB stove that heats the whole house in the winter. 2nd story loft space overlooks the open living area with views of the surrounding woods. Covered porches and a sunroom let you enjoy nature year round. Shop with insulated sound proof room, storage, RV parking, pond, creek, modern outhouse, whole house fan, and WIFI thermostat. New roof 2019. Long County and FM road frontage.
- MLS® #14123062
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,475
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Co-op Water, Septic
- # of Garages1
- GaragesDetached, Front, Garage
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Storage Building, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed, Pasture, Tank/ Pond
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentCarrie Chase Nuckolls
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 First Group
- Address3401 County Road 1152
- AreaHOPKINS COUNTY (45)
- Zip Code75420-6358
- Interior FeaturesHigh Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning, Freestanding
- # of Stories2
- DistrictMiller Grove ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 12:00am CDT.