Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
416 S Pecan Street, Bells
Cozy 2br, 1ba home with original hardwood floors awaits new owners with large bedrooms, a kitchen that is Country Cute with a Cottage feel. Dining and Kitchen is separated by a peninsula with extra storage below. Living area of good size completes this homes interior. Large fenced backyard offers fruit trees and room for a small garden. Great starter home in the Bells school district close to in town merchants and Churches. Long time neighbors in well established neighborhood. Home has current central heat and seller will give allowance for central air to be in working order prior to close with accepted executed contract.
- MLS® #14121789
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,310
- Year Built1946
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Overhead Utilities
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Front, Open
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es)
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- ConstructionVinyl Siding, Wood
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentSheri Kent
- Listing OfficeDfw Elite
- Address416 S Pecan Street
- AreaGRAYSON COUNTY (37)
- SubdivisionCrawford James
- Zip Code75414-3004
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Window Unit
- # of Stories1
- DistrictBells ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on December 6th, 2019 at 3:30pm CST.