Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1617 Ranch Trail Road, Aubrey
Barley Lived in! Built by History Maker Homes. This homes features 9' ceilings throughout, hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances with granite countertops and backsplash in the kitchen. Open concept for entertaining. The arched openings, rounded sheetrock corners and box out window in the breakfast nook add character to this open concept floor plan. Custom dog run. Energy efficient! 13-15 SEER AC, Energy Star Appliances, High Efficiency Water Heater, Low E Windows, Radiant Barrier, Tankless Water Heater. A must see!!!
- MLS® #14121126
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,799
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Subdivision
- WindowsLow E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Siding
- Listing AgentSara Duncan
- Listing OfficeRe/max Dfw Associates
- Address1617 Ranch Trail Road
- AreaDENTON COUNTY (31)
- SubdivisionArrow Brooke Ph 1b
- Zip Code76227-1461
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDenton ISD
- ElementaryPaloma Creek
- HighRay Braswell
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 9:30am CST.