Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3150 Bickley Street, Abilene
Nice Southside 2 Bed, 1 Bath Home with Central Heat & Air. Nice Sized Living Room, Hardwood Floors, Open Kitchen with casual dining. Fridge, Electric Range, & Dishwasher supplied. Separate Utility with Washer & Dryer (not warrantied), utility sink, extra storage, & folding counter. Comfortably sized bedrooms. Large Backyard with Storage Building. Pet friendly with restrictions & added deposit. Walking distance to HEB & other shopping. Deposit will hold property for 2 wks only before rent is due. No section 8, vouchers or HUD accepted on this property. Application process runs background, credit & criminal. All adults have to apply. App fee is $40 per adult. No utility bills in collections allowed for approval.
- MLS® #14118142
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage940
- Year Built1949
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- Listing AgentKristopher Kowatch
- Listing OfficeAnew Realty, Llc
- Address3150 Bickley Street
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionB F Horn Sub Of Harris
- Zip Code79605-4002
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 1:30am CDT.