Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
319 Angelina Drive, Aledo
Brand new beautiful Royal Crest Custom Home. Gorgeous neighborhood of estate style homes in heart of Aledo School District. 4 bedrooms plus a raised study, beautiful windows and views of outdoor environment. 4 and a half baths!! Giant rec room. Upstairs loft, family room and 2 dining areas. Gated neighborhood with lovely sidewalks winding through the beautifully designed terrain. Gently rolling hills, multiple scenic ponds, fountains, waterfalls. September completion.
- MLS® #14116365
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,325
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic, All Weather Road, Well
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Lighting System, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- Listing AgentKaren Smith
- Listing OfficeKaren Smith, Inc.
- Address319 Angelina Drive
- AreaPARKER COUNTY (150)
- SubdivisionLaMadera Estates
- Zip Code76008
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAledo ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 1:45am CDT.