Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1214 Gibbons, Bartonville
Beautiful treed oasis in the heart of the highly desired Bartonville-Argyle area in Argyle ISD! Welcome home to your private ranch style home hidden among established oaks and convenient to shopping, schools and highways. Enjoy the evenings looking over your private pond from the large backyard patio. Lots of space for all your hobbies with 12' concrete driveway, large 2 car garage, workshop area in garage and room to add workshop, pool and more parking if desired. This home has it all-vaulted ceiling in large living area, open kitchen area and informal dining, large laundry room, oversized master with sitting area and two walk in closets and tons of natural light throughout the home!
- MLS® #14113506
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,992
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Kick Out
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Septic
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gazebo, Gutters, Patio Covered, Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed, Tank/ Pond
- Listing AgentChad Mudd
- Listing OfficeNewland Real Estate, Inc.
- Address1214 Gibbons
- AreaDENTON COUNTY (31)
- SubdivisionOsborne Addn
- Zip Code76226
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Disposal, Double Oven, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictArgyle ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 4:30am CDT.