Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3312 John Court N, Hurst
CHECK THIS OUT, with acceptable offer, SELLER IS OFFERING A $5,000.00 INCENTIVE FOR BUYER TO APPLY TOWARD CLOSING COSTS OR ADDITIONAL PRICE REDUCTION!! Are you looking for more space inside & outside? 2 big living areas + study. Kitchen has granite & lots of cabinets & counter space. Huge master suite! ONE THIRD OF AN ACRE LOT on cul de sac lot & backs up to treed greenbelt area. Diving pool. Add't parking on side of drive & behind fence. Please note, while some updates have been done (most of the siding was replaced 2015-2016, carpet replaced 2015, upstairs hall bath updated in 2018 with new tub, tile on walls & fixtures) there are still some projects that need to be completed but price is reflective of this.
- MLS® #14112535
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,680
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Water Meter
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage Door Opener, Other Parking/Garage, Swing Drive
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCleaning System, Diving, In Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open, RV/ Boat Parking, Sprinkler System, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- ConstructionBrick, Siding
- Listing AgentShari Wells
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Judge Fite Co.
- Address3312 John Court N
- AreaHURST AREA (122)
- SubdivisionHeatherwood Estates
- Zip Code76054-2049
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Heat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictBirdville ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 3:15pm CDT.