Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1918 Chimneywood Court, Abilene
Appliances included: refrigerator, washer-dryer, dishwasher, and upright freezer in garage. All bedrooms have walk in closets; master has two closets. Pantry. Perfect home for garden enthusiast. Nestled on one and a half lots. Room for RV parking. Park like yard with St Augustine grass. Cared for home on quiet cul de sac. Newer windows, air conditioning, cabinetry, and fence. Close to Cooper High School. Lawn mowing included (no cost to tenant).
- MLS® #14111628
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,675
- Year Built1980
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Opener
- Exterior FeaturesLighting System, Patio Covered, Patio Open, RV/ Boat Parking, Sprinkler System, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Some Trees
- WindowsThermo Windows, Storm Windows
- Listing AgentCharlie Thyne
- Listing OfficeRe/max Of Abilene
- Address1918 Chimneywood Court
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- Zip Code79602
- Interior FeaturesHigh Speed Internet Available, Skylights, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Air-Gas, Central Heat-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesOther, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 3:45pm CDT.