Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3141 Sterling Street, Abilene
Well maintained brick home with stone accents on a corner lot. Open living and split bedroom floor plan. Living room has crown molding and a brick fireplace with hearth and mantle. Dining area in kitchen with bay windows overlooking fenced backyard. Kitchen has an island, pantry, stainless appliances and vinyl wood look floors. Large laundry room with cabinets and dry bay. The master bathroom has dual closets, dual sinks, separate garden tub and shower.
- MLS® #14110206
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,601
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, MUD Water
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesLighting System, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Sprinkler System, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Listing AgentRobbie Johnson
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address3141 Sterling Street
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionHampton Hills II
- Zip Code79606-1636
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Heat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 6:30am CDT.