Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1281 Kingsbury Road, Abilene
Spacious 1-Story with just over 3500 sqft. This property has a lot of potential! Has a separate entrance that could allow for an In-Law suite. Formal dining and living combination room at the front of the house. Fireplace with built-in shelves offer a great focal point for the main living area. There are a couple of improvements that have already been started for the new buyer. Long driveway along the East side of the house could be great for riding bikes, skates or skateboards. Roof is Mansard with a TPO top roof. Seller does not warrant the pool or the equipment for it.
- MLS® #14109654
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,580
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, MUD Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Garage, Opener, Rear, Swing Drive
- Has PoolYes
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot
- RoofOther Roof
- ConstructionFrame/Brick Trim
- Listing AgentChad Chaney
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Apex, Realtors
- Address1281 Kingsbury Road
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionLytle Estates
- Zip Code79602-4230
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 10:00pm CDT.